create your look out for fashion book

create your look out for fashion book

Thursday 2 April 2015

Sassy madness

I still remember those days when my parents were taking a pictures of me with one of this old school cameras... No extra effects and bunch of bad but quite funny shots. I thought I will never have a chance to stand in the front of lens like that but it happened. My amazing friend Liana, freelance graphic artist, unbelievebly talented and creative girl, came up with idea to shoot me with disposable camera. I was scared and absolutely not used to it but the effect... LOVE this unique atmosphere and vintage vibe simply screaming from the pics... check it out!Nadal pamietam te czasy gdy moi rodzice cykali mi zdjecia jednym z tych old skoolowych aparatow fotograficznych... Brak efektow i mnostwo zepsutych ale calkiem smiesznych ujec. Myslalam ze juz nigdy nie stane przed takim obiektywem a jednak do tego doszlo.  Moja kumpela Liana, niesamowicie utaletowana i kreatywna osobowosc, wpadla na pomysl na uchwycenie mojego look'u jednorazowym aparatem. Bylam przerazona i zdecydowanie nie przyzwyczajona do pracy z takim sprzetem ale efekt... efekt mowi sam za siebie. Unikatowy klimat zdecydowanie do mnie przemania... a jak wam sie podoba?

PS Liana I have to tell you are incredibly fashion orientated and so inspiring! Cooperation was super cool and I cant wait for more!! 




Styled and photographed by - Liana
www.lianasophiaever.com

Sassy madness - MODNAPOLKA.pl

1 comment :